Home » All Used Cars » MG » B Mark II »
1970 MG B Mark II Roadster
Comments: 1970 MG-B, yellow with black interior, with wire wheels and 3 tops. Split rear bumper car.
One owner only!
No wrecks, all services performed on time.
Approx. 95,000 miles.
Good condition. Original Texas car-limited rust.
The car is about 80-90% original parts
* Oil filter changed to spin on type—1982 +/-
* Engine overhaul by MG dealership 1985 +/-
* Overhaul front suspension—2002
* New larger tires size 185/70SR14 (To pass speed bumps better)
* Replace starter 2014
* Replace 2 6v batteries with one 12v battery and tie-downs
* Replace windshield washer pump and bottle.
* Replace steering rack boots.
Original radio available but needs schematics to repair. Original jack available but needs new stripped gear. Original MGB Handbook available.